What is a New Website Content package?
Set the stage for a great website experience that prompts conversions.
This service includes:
- Clarifying the website’s goals and messaging,
- Defining the website’s content structure,
- Writing and refining website copy,
- Optimised to attract more visitors, more leads and more sales.
- Quick Questionnaire
- 30-Minute Fact-Finding Session
- Expert Website Copywriting
- 32-Point Optimisation Review
- Complete Website Build in WordPress
- Complete Website Optimisation
- Content Promotion Opportunities
- Up to 2x Revisions
- 3x Monthly Performance Reporting and Follow-up
Before we start on your new website, we’ll send you a quick questionnaire by email. This tells us more about your business, what you want your website to achieve and your competitors.
Many clients find this questionnaire valuable in itself as a way of clarifying their thoughts and looking at their website with fresh eyes.
30-Minute Fact-Finding Session
This person-to-person session by phone or video call is your chance to:
- Fill in any details that weren’t clear to you in the questionnaire,
- Give us direct input about your business and what you want to achieve with your website,
- Ask any questions you may have.
We can also do this by email correspondence, if you prefer.
Expert Website Copywriting
Product and/or Service Pages
About & Contact Pages
Page Titles & Meta Descriptions
Clear Step-by-Step Build Plan
32-Point Optimisation Review
See full details here: What does the 32-point checklist cover?
Complete Website Build in WordPress
Complete Website Optimisation
Content Promotion Opportunities
Up to 2x Revisions
3x Monthly Performance Reporting and Follow-up
How long does it take?
This depends on our current workload. We typically complete a project within one business week of order.
Contact us to find out when we can complete your project.
How much does it cost?
Your investment in a New Website Content package is $3,950 (Australian dollars, including GST).
We require a 50% project deposit to get started. We’ll invoice you for the balance upon completion.
Please note, if you need to cancel or put the project on hold once we have begun work, a cancellation fee will be applied. This is equal to the deposit amount.
How do we get started?
To get started, provide your details via the online order form.
We’ll get back to you by email within 12 hours with a time frame for completing your project.
If you’re happy with this, use the payment details in the email to pay the 50% project deposit, and complete the Quick Questionnaire you’ll find attached.
Once we receive your deposit, we’ll email you to schedule a 30-Minute Fact-Finding Session.
We’ll prepare your review and supply it to you by email in PDF format. You’ll have the chance to ask any questions by email.
Ready to get the ball rolling? Visit our online order form.